The TubBuddy with Tilt SB2T transfer system will turn your existing bath tub into an accessible bathroom that allows you to enjoy showering again without the excessive cost, delay and stress of a full bathroom remodel.
The TubBuddy with Tilt SB2T alleviates heavy lifting and multiple transfers for toiling and showering. This chair is separated into three sections; rolling base (shower chair), bridge and tub base. The rolling base rolls around the house like a wheelchair allowing patient to easily transfer and then roll right over most toilets. Once completed with toiling the rolling base connects to a bridge and then onto the tub base allowing the chair to slide in a tilt position over the tub. Once over the tub the bridge disconnects allowing the curtain to close .
- The TubBuddy with Tilt SB2T allows the chair to tilt while transferring over the tub preventing the caregiver lifting the patients legs over the tub.
- The system is made of aluminum which will not rust when in contact with water.
- Height adjustability on rolling base and tub base- allowing for use in a variety of tubs.
- Rolls over some toilets- allowing for “no mess” alternative to commode usage.
- Custom bridge sizes are available- allowing for use in a variety of bathroom sizes.